Don’t worry – we are still open for food deliveries!
It’s been quite a year for MangiaTutto and our customers! 2020 began with us opening our brand-new restaurant and then having to close down again in March for the first lockdown. We came back strong once the restrictions lifted and it’s been a joy to serve our loyal customers and bring our home-style Mediterranean cooking to the good people of London.
But, as always, life never runs smoothly! The second lockdown began again this month and the restaurant is obviously closed during this period, in line with the Government restrictions.
However, don’t worry – if you’re craving some of our trademark pizza, pasta or steak dishes, then the good news is that WE ARE OPEN FOR FOOD DELIVERIES!
Get your favourite MangiaTutto dishes delivered
We’re offering pickup services and takeaway services using Just Eat, and this week we should also be starting using Deliveroo services. Uber Eats is also on the way, but is taking a little longer to set up and get ready.
On the whole, we’re doing our very best to bring you the food you love – and we’re doing it in the safest way possible, making sure everything is ‘Covid safe’.
Keeping you and our staff safe
At the moment, as you know, it’s not possible to dine-in, so we can only offer pickup and delivery. We’ve taken all possible Covid precautions such as:
- Checking our employees daily to see if they have any sign of a temperature
- Checking daily for any symptoms that may show early signs of Covid
- Our employees practicing social distancing and wearing masks and gloves,
- Washing our hands with soap for at least 30 seconds every time:
- Before and after handling food
- Before handling clean cutlery, dishes, glasses, or other items to be used by the customer
- After handling dirty or used items, such as collecting used dishes from customer tables
- After handling money and touching high-contact surfaces, such as door handles
- When moving between different areas of the workplace
- After being in a public place
- After blowing our noses, coughing or sneezing
We’re also carrying out thorough cleaning of our premises and equipment, and we have full disinfection and hygiene procedures in place. In short, you can be sure that your food is prepared in the safest and most hygienic conditions.
Delivering food for the local community
It’s important to us that we support our regular local customers. So, we offer takeaway delivery within a radius of 2 miles of the restaurant.
We deliver in the following areas: Westminster, Notting Hill, Kensington North and South, Marylebone, Paddington and Bayswater, Tyburnia, Maida Hill, Mayfair.
And to be more specific we deliver to the following post codes:
To order right now just click on the postcodes above.
If you’re in any of these postcodes, we’d love to brighten your day with a MangiaTutto food delivery and bring you our lockdown taste sensations.
It’s been very difficult for us being a new restaurant in this year of crisis, but we’re standing tall and doing our best to keep the food coming. We’re still optimistic about the future and I think that’s the most important thing right now.
If you’d like a MangiaTutto direct to your door, or for pickup, please do contact us.
Check out our menu here.